Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bag Photo Tag

I got tagged! (Thanks Randi) I am supposed to show yall what is going on in my giant purse of magnificence. Enjoy!

Items Include:
My Beautiful Purse bought from my fav store Forever 21
Ipod in green ipod sock
Headphones
Burts Bees chap stick and Lipsmackers Lip Gloss in Celestial Strawberry
Hair Ties
Vinnie's Tampon Case - the coolest kind of tampon case one can own. It features a little dude named Vinnie with "Tamp Case" tatood across his knuckles.
The book "Pride, Prejudice, and Zombies" It's a good read and has pictures too!
Sun Glasses
Keys
Phone
A Spoon (That has been in there for-e-ver. It has proven itself handy. You never know when you will need a spoon)
Extra Gum - Polar Ice
Peacock Compact Mirror
Hair Brush
Best Wallet Ever/ animal print checkbook
Random receipts and grocery lists

This was fun! I tag...whoever likes tags.

No comments: