Friday, October 2, 2009

Gina Update

Hello! It's been a while! I apologize in advance for the complaining I'm about to do. So for the past week I have been in serious, SERIOUS pain. Last Friday Cody, my dearest love, tried to pop my back as he always does, but something in my back got really screwed up. Two days later I tried to have him squeeze my back to get it to pop and I pretty much fell down from the pain. I went to a chiropractor the next day and it seemed to only get worse after I saw him, so a couple days later I went back and OMG, the pain! I left his house and moving in any direction at all was excruciating. To the point of tears. I’ve tried ice, cold packs, heat packs, Ibuprofen, nothing works. So I’ve had to stay lying flat in bed for the last couple of days and I also went to this physical therapy place. I made Cody some cool mix tapes though. It seems to be slowly getting better and I am now thankfully able to be back to work. Oh yeah, the other day I received my new camera! I’m loving it so far. It’s just a point and shoot, but it is so nice. Far, far better from that sad excuse for a camera we had before which couldn’t take a non-blurry photo to save it’s worthless little life. Ahhh, anyway, that’s what’s up. And it's now October!!!! My favorite time of year. This means that I now get to do what satisfies me the very most in life. Decorate for the Holidays!!!! YES. Pictures shall be posted.

1 comment:

Randi Gardner said...

man i understand..i've been at that point... i hope you get feeling better, back pain is the worst! p.s. isnt it about time for you guys to be thinking baby??