Monday, October 5, 2009

Witchy Poo Stationary Project

This is a fun little crafty thing I made this year to go next to my "Halloween Tree" which is manzanita branches filled with little ghosts I made. I found a really creepy vintage picture of a woman dressed as a witch. (Or maybe she is a witch!) And pretty much used her as inspiration for the rest of it. The background is made of a picture of a dead willow tree covered in velum paper that has a "Witches Brew" that I made up printed on it with silly ingredients such as spider legs and lemon zest. Then I printed a famous picture of a thought-to-be real ghost, and drawings of a spider and a skeleton. I drew pictures of spiders on a doily and burned things to give them that vintage effect. I think it turned out pretty neat looking.

No comments: