Thursday, January 26, 2012

Home

IMGP9324

IMGP9327

IMGP9334

Picture 1 - Some recent chalk board art I did. In the spring his antlers will start spouting leaves and flowers. :)
Picture 2 - My new terrarium lamp. Something I have coveted from Pottery Barn for quite a while. I finally found one at TJ max! It's so versatile and can change with the seasons.

Picture 3 - Regan, watching me take pictures.

Not much is happening. Cody is in school until 6 - 8 everyday. I am trying to figure out how to make a huge world map that is a mix between this amazing map and the below art by my hero, Mary Blair. If only I had her talent.


But unfortunately, I don't know much about painting. I need this to happen though. We have been planning out making a map for Cody's office for a while now. At first it was going to be cut out of old atlases and put together in little bits and pieces. Then it evolved into a fabric map, each state sewn together with different fun materials. Then I saw The Map of my dreams and there is no going back. It must be painted. And detailed and awesome. I am inspired and discouraged all at once because I don't know how to create something like that. I don't even know where to begin. I need help.

Next week is Cody's 24th birthday. I am busy planning and creating things for that so I will update on how it goes.

No comments: