Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Bumpday Bumpdate - 32 Weeks



How far along: 32 Weeks

Size of baby: 4 pounds!

Gender: Man-child

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I feel huge. I am huge. Comfy maternity clothes are a must. And I pretty much only wear flip-flops at this point because stuffing my big fat swollen feet into appropriate shoes looks pretty ridiculous.

Stretch Marks: Worse and worse every day.

Sleep: Many, many trips to the bathroom. And then insomnia. And heartburn.When I am asleep I am dreaming of either renovations to the new house, cleaning the new house, or shopping for baby items but not being able to find the right ones. So basically the usual.

Cravings: Blah. Food just sits in my chest. Eating doesn't ever sound that great.

What I miss: Being more regular-sized. Having my full lung capacity. That sort of nonsense.

Looking forward to: The house being painted and the carpet being in.

Symptoms: Carpal tunnel sometimes. Restless leg syndrome. Unbelievably itchy ankles. Seriously, no rash, no bumps, not really swollen, just itchy beyond all reason. And constant upper back pain.

Worst moment this week: Nothing horrendous has happened this week. Just my back hurting all the time to the point where I can't be at work for very long.

Best moment this week: The few moments that I get to spend with my husband are the best. :)


No comments: