Tuesday, January 11, 2011

First Things First

Hello little blog. I have been neglecting you. I just now uploaded my pictures from my camera that have been in there since October. I have catching up to do so I apologize for the major picture overload I am about to subject you to.

First of all.


Meet Reagan.


She is the newest member of our family. We got her from the shelter in October. She is a tortoise shell and about 2 to 4 years old. She caught my attention because she has thumbs, so it looks like she's wearing mittens. We named her Reagan because it was October and we wanted something creepy. Reagan was the name of the little girl in The Exorcist.
Reagan is a very strange cat. As I typed that, she fell off the couch and got stuck behind it. I don't really know how to describe how she is strange. She just is. If she were a "Friend" she would be Phoebe. She loves to cuddle. She gets in the weirdest positions while cuddling. She will fall asleep with her head in my hand or on my chin. Lulu has lost weight since Reagan joined us because they run and play together hardcore. Lulu has battle scars but she still eggs Reagan on to play.
And that's my new daughter. I am keeping her inside at all times so she does not disappear like Olive. Although she has escaped several times. And when Reagan goes, she is gone. She just books it. Which is why she was a stray cat I'm thinking.

No comments: