Friday, March 9, 2012

I looked out the window...

Ahh, spring. A time for blooming blossoms and a feeling of freshness. Also one of the few times of the year my neighbors can spot me jumping up and down under a tree with a pair of pruners bobbing dangerously over my head.

I love to decorate my home using things from nature, which means I have to clip some branches from my trees every once in a while. Which means I have to jump high enough to get my pruners around the branch and clip it all at once. This is hard. And it probably looks pretty ridiculous. I get winded after just a few jumps, and then I start looking like a muppet person flopping to and fro under the branches. But the apricot blooms adorning my house and the lovely smell they make is all worth it.

IMGP9392

IMGP9385

Apriocot Blossoms


IMGP9407

IMGP9398

IMGP9375

Spring

IMGP9418

1 comment:

Katie said...

Those look so pretty. I love they way you have them all set up.