Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter to Us!

This weekend with the last of our tax return money, Cody and I decided to go buy some beach cruisers! We have been riding them in the evenings. I forgot how fun bikes are. I haven't ridden one for a long, long time, so at first I was pretty wobbly and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it. I have always been bad a riding bikes. I don't know why, they just make me panic-y. I had a lot of bad experiences in the past with them and the last time I tried to ride one I fell off.

But our new bikes are so much fun! We even got little baskets for them. And Cody has a bell. Which he seems pretty excited about.

The beach cruisers

Hooray for bikes!

2 comments:

Randi Gardner said...

So cute! I've always wanted one of those! But now, as a momma, I want one of these: http://www.madsencycles.com/

Katie said...

You guys are so cute! I love the doggie in your basket.