Thursday, May 17, 2012

Around the house in May...

My house went from winter to summer pretty fast. I mean, the little houses in my front room still had snow on the roofs until 2 weeks ago. I just don't have as much motivation to decorate for summer. Fall and winter seasons are easy. Summer? Not so much. But I try.


IMGP9659

Little garden inspired items adorn the shelves.

IMGP9648



IMGP9647

And the chalk board deer grew leaves on his antlers.

IMGP9646

My Birthday is this weekend. I believe Cody and I are going camping to celebrate. This is the last week I will ever be 23. This always makes me sad. But age is just a number, right? I know 24 isn't old. 23 just sounds cuter than 24. That's all.

Lots going on this time of year. Birthday, then some lovely family is coming to visit (so excited!), and then our anniversary. I'm really struggling with what to get the husband for our anniversary. I have been doing the traditional gift list theme for the past 3 years. It has really challenged me to be creative and try to get something that will last for a long time. But this year the gift is supposed to be made of silk/linen and I am stumped. Any ideas?

No comments: