Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Birds Want Revenge!

This morning I walked out to my car and got a lovely little surprise. The windshield was covered in SO MUCH bird poo. It was as if a gaggle of geese flying in a straight line all let go of their bird business at the same time. The poo was in a perfect line, starting at the top of the windshield, and running down. I mean just.... huge globbs of it. (sorry for the wording) I sprayed windshield wiper fluid for 30 seconds straight to try and remove it. It kind of worked, sort of. I was embarassed to drive to work. Anyway, a bird somewhere must hate me.

Also, yesterday, Cody was at work, he was about to shoot a tiny nail through a board and he somehow pulled the trigger too soon and it went straight through his finger, just below the finger nail. It missed the bone. He was wearing gloves and it stuck the glove to his hand. He just looked at it, pulled it out, (he described this much more colorfully than I care to) wrapped it up and kept working. Haha.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Wow, these are both good stories. I'm grossed out about the glove, but think the poop is kind of cool. It's like natures abstract art.