Monday, February 8, 2010

Hi, I'm Gina, and I have an addiction.

Decorating. It starts with a magazine, or looking at bhg.com and suddenly I can't get it out of my head. I. Must. Decorate. This weekend was meant to be spent finally putting our new home in order. Ha. I ended up shopping a lot at Lowe's Tai Pan, and a consignment store and spending waaay too much on cute home things. Being broke is worth my cute things though. We did get some actual productive work done though and now our bedroom and Cody's "Rock Room" (Guitar playing area) are done now and looking so good. Now that all my money is gone I have finally found the camera I have been dreaming of for 2 years at a really good price on ebay. (Photography, my other addiction) I feel a deep need to go into debt to buy it. I just might. Anyway, I can't get these lamps from Pottery Barn out of my head. They are flipping expensive. I need to find some cheap versions.

No comments: