Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bump Day Stats - 22 Weeks


How far along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: 11 inches and almost 1 pound. The size of a spaghetti squash, also the size of a barbie doll. Me and my barbie doll baby.

Gender: Boy!

Stretch Marks: Not yet. Skin is getting super tight though. My belly button must be feeling the effects because it gets super itchy sometimes due to stretching. I want it to pop out!

Sleep: Omg. I am in so much pain. My office chair at work KILLS my back and by the end of the day I am hobbling due to lower back pain. I have been going to bed with a heating pad on it. My hips also hurt when I lay on my side, so when I get in bed I spend about 5 minutes just propping pillows around and under myself so I can be comfy. I have the Todays Mom pregnancy pillow. It's nice and I am glad I have it, but I don't like the fabric of the Coolmax version that I have.

Cravings: Everything sweet. I am normally all about salty stuff but now I just want cookies and cake and anything like that.

What I miss: Umm, having no back pain.

Looking forward to: Making the crib bumper with my sister.

Symptoms: Back pain. Mild nausea is back. I am just glad that the throwing up has not returned, but I feel like I have reverted back to the first trimester where I had to constantly eat to keep the sick feeling away.

Worst moment this week: Not really any terrible moments this week.

Best moment this week: Loved making baby blankets with my friend Randi. We made stamps out of foam, wood blocks, and sweet potatoes. They were so much fun!




1 comment:

Randi Gardner said...

Yay for blanket stamping!!! So fun! You are WAY better at it than me by the way! Also You NEED a belly brace. They have them at motherhood and they are like $30. Do it! It saved my life when i was working while pregnant with Jude because i was always sitting to work on the computer... i think i need to pull mine our for editing.