Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Ever-Growing Belly


Since the 3rd trimester began, I am feeling pregnancy. Really feeling it. Baby is pushing everything up into my ribs, most movement is accompanied by much huffing and puffing, and I am tired. I can really feel the weight of this thing now. And bending over is pretty much the worst ever. If something falls on the ground, serious consideration of the importance of that items takes place before I attempt to retrieve it.

I decided to put some photos together to see how much the bump has grown.

19 Weeks Bump
19 Weeks
23 weeks 2
23 Weeks

24 Weeks
24 Weeks
25 Weeks 2
25 Weeks

28 Weeks
28 Weeks
27 Weeks 1 B
27 Weeks
   






















Sorry that these are not all together in a fancy photoshopped format. I am not that cool. But you can still tell that things are getting bigger, that's for sure! Especially this week! It is funny to look back to the 19 week photo and remember that I thought I looked so big at the time.

This morning I took the lovely glucose test. The drink wasn't as bad as people made it sound but it definitely wasn't the most delicious drink ever and it's making my mouth feel a little gross. I am really really worried that the results are going to come back with an issue. Fingers crossed!


No comments: