Friday, March 1, 2013

The sprout and the angry cloud



26 weeks 226 Weeks 4


Today I am 26 Weeks along! Which means I am officially at the 6 month mark! Woot!

Spring is in the air. The birds are singing and the bees are buzzing.

I am feeling like spending time outside right now. Sitting in the office all day is hard with beautiful weather like we are having in St. George! I can't wait to have some free time to spend in the outdoors.

 Work is getting harder. I know that my last month here is May and so it is just so hard to focus! I am almost mentally done here. I am ready to start my new job as a mama

You know, after I take advantage of sleeping through the night without crying babies for a little while longer.

















For those of you who do not know the baby name that we have chosen, I will be announcing it next week! And we finally decided on a middle name too, which we both are very happy with.
25 Weeks Sprout


By the by, this is one of my new maternity shirts from DiscoBelly. These are seriously the most comfy shirts to wear with a growing belly. Also, the cloud on the shirt is not angry. Cody says that he sees the little round cheeks as eyes, and the part that is supposed to be the eyes, are mad eyebrows. And in case anyone else sees an angry cloud, I wanted to point out that this is not the case.

No comments: