Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The ever-growing belly... 35 Weeks


It's been a while since I took any real photos of the bump, mostly because I do not feel so cute right now, and it's becoming difficult to make myself look put together and pretty enough to have a photo taken of myself. But for the sake of documentation, I tried a little bit today to look decent.

Here is my belly today, at 35 weeks and 5 days.


There's about 6 pounds of baby in there!

  


Also, every day I get to wake up to giant, swollen feet. Look how pretty!



At least I got my toes re-done yesterday, those actually do look cute! The big toes have a white a silver feather painted on them.Next time I go in, if it is before the delivery, I think I will request an ice cold foot soak in the pedicure tub! That sounds pretty much AMAZING.

 {Please do excuse my dirty shoes. They are one of only two pairs that my feet fit into! 
Maybe I should think about cleaning them, though.}


And just for fun, here is the belly side by side with the 25 week photo. 10 whole weeks ago. I miss those days!


1 comment:

BRIAN+SHELBIE CLEMENT said...

You are so dang cute pregnant! You wonder at 25 weeks how you can get any bigger and then BAM you are huge over night. Pregnancy is the craziest thing.