Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Bump Update - Bumpdate?

Friday I will be 19 weeks. As of now the baby is about the size of a green pepper. I have not felt movement yet, but whenever we have an ultra sound, baby is moving around like crazy. How can I not feel a green pepper squirming around inside me? At times I think I feel it but it is so subtle I think it could be in my head. I want to feel it so bad! Sometimes when I am going to sleep I will lay there and concentrate really hard hoping to feel something.


Weekly Pregnancy Stats!

How far along: 18 weeks and 4 days

Size of baby: About 5 1/2 inches and 6 oz. Bell Pepper sized in vegetable speak.

Total weight gain: Ugh. About 10 pounds. I don't really want to know.

Gender: Boy!

Maternity Clothes: I fit into some of them already and I am able to make my stretchy clothes work really well with my cute bump. My new maternity jeans arrived and are so comfy. (yay!)

Stretch Marks: I swear I see a really faint one appearing on my belly. This is very scary. I have been using Spoiled Mama stuff as well as L'Occitane Shea Butter which I really like so far. It doesn't smell and it stays on for a long time.

Sleep: I wake up waaay too early in the morning and many times during the night due to dreams and bathroom trips. No matter how late I stay up I automatically wake up around 5:30 or 6:00 and then I am tired all day. Things are already uncomfortable. My hips hurt and I can't lay on my back because that hurts too.

Food Cravings: Hummus and pita bread.

What I miss: Spicy food. This heartburn doesn't allow for my usually spicy menu.

Looking forward to: Feeling that baby move!

Symptoms: Still have morning sickness but today and yesterday were actually okay. I am not getting my hopes up too high though! And heartburn at night. Zantac is a life saver.

Worst Moment this week: Breaking down the morning Cody went back to school. Sometimes it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh yeah, and my new sunday school 5 year olds. Some of them are a challenge!

Best Moment this week: Seeing my sister and her kids.


No comments: