Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Stresssss

All I can think about lately is how I wanted to get the nursery and nesting done long before I was in my ninth month. When we are finally able to get into the new house, I will be huge and not wanting to move. And this is the time that we have to not only move our entire household from one home to another, but also clean the crap out of it/paint/renovate AND set up a nursery. My brain is going to explode. Not how I wanted things to go! But things always go their own way, and not the way you plan.

It will be weird to acquire nursery furniture and baby clothes and equipment and not be able to do anything with them until I am 36 weeks along. I am a planner so this goes against my nature, for sure!

We have been discussing baby names lately and we can't seem to come to an agreement on a middle name. Coming up with names is harder than I thought! And really it's just me suggesting and Cody shutting them all down. Fast. I don't see him picking up any baby name books and coming up with ideas! (And if he did, that would be pretty bizarre.) Maybe we will just have to name him Pierre or Fabrizio. That is a threat, Cody.

No comments: